In light of the current situation regarding COVID-19, we have taken the very difficult decision not to open our B&B until further notice.
The health and safety of our guests and ourselves remain paramount!
We are monitoring the development closely and will review the situation accordingly in due course.
We are, however, able to do PAT testing with extra safety precautions, and I will make more jewellery.
Until then, stay safe!